Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Book Fair and Bake Sale

I'ld like to thank everyone who helped make our Book Sale a success. Thanks to all the volunteers who baked for the event as well as help sort books, set-up the space and clean up. Thanks to Walt, the library staff, and the Trusties for your hard work and support. I would especially like to thank the Unitarian Church for the loan of their tables and Lloyd (sorry I forgot your last name) for the use of his tent. It helped scare the intense heat/sun and rain away.
Thanks to all your hard work we made ~$400 and sold many many canvas bags. I look forward to the next book fair!

Stephanie Conrod
Book Fair coordinator and member, Friends of the Orange Libraries

"I don't want a Utopia. I just want Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness."

No comments: